With its beautiful space-saving thin side profile and smooth, full-extension 40kg soft-closing capacity the Enko Slimbox combines the best of design, function and value.
Available in a full range to suit all your project specifications – 350/400/450/500/550mm deep drawers, 90/130/180mm high sides – with rectangular gallery rails and inner-drawer front system.
Originally designed in Europe and now manufactured in Asia, the Slimbox drawer system has been fully lab-tested and carries CATAS certification.
Perfectly suited to any beautiful kitchen, wardrobe or bathroom space or equally at home in the commercial office or bathroom environment the Enko Slimbox drawer now allows you to specify value along with a Smart System For Design Interiors
• 40kg capacity, quick assembly
• 14mm sides, twin walled box style drawer side, epoxy coated
• Three heights 90mm, 130mm, 180mm
• Full extension, concealed, synchronised soft close runners with a wide base platform
• Rectangular gallery rails
• Zinc Plated Steel front and rear fixings
• Drawer base – 16mm board, no milling required
• Quick release brackets
• 3-D adjustment
• Tested and certified by an independent lab
Here’s some end-user feedback we received recently;
“We have just renovated our kitchen and we selected Enko’s SLIMBOX drawers. Our designer commented on the quality of the drawers, that the side heights were ideal to prevent fallout, and the 40kg capacity was important in today’s kitchens. The manufacturer said they were easy to install, and that not having to mill the drawer base was a significant cost saving. The saving we achieved by using SLIMBOX allowed us to up-spec our oven and dishwasher.”